The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, June 17, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday - RomCon Bound!

Happy Monday once again!
Is that a smirk I see on his face? Hum...he looks happy to see us don't you think? Lol! There are some guys who are so hot with a hairy chest. Sighing here.
 
Well, back to my post :)
 
Thanks to those who commented on my blog and on Facebook about my last post. Your words of encouragement
meant the world to me. To those who shared their own stories on body image touched my soul. I'm blessed to have found such beautiful people inside and out. 
 
I've finished my final edits and should be getting my cover soon. I'll reveal that to you along with a little about Dark Hunter later this month. Zeke's book Dark Desire is coming together quite nicely and love the characters since they are playing nice with me. The same with Soul Fire, the historical paranormal I should have out this fall.
 
This week I'll be away to Colorado Springs for RomCon and looking forward to a wonderful time with some of my favorite authors and readers. I connected with some great people last year and look forward to catching up with them. I'm hosting two paranormal events this year and will have lots of stuff to gab about next week.
Due to the fact I'll be a zombie on Monday my post will be delayed so look for it no later than Wednesday next week.
 
Well back to Zeke, he's yelling in my ear at the moment, since I made him take his shades off so we could finally get a look at his eyes. And...you will just have to wait to find out what's really behind those damn shades of his.
 
That's all for now, have a wonderful week and we will chat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment