The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, August 12, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday-Countdown to Hot Mojave Knights and More!

 
Happy Monday!
 
Looks like he needs some help getting that shirt off. Any takers?
 
  Wow, what a week, the next two months are going to be insane, but in a very good way. As President of Hot Mojave Knights, a reader event taking place in Las Vegas October 18-20th there are about a million little details needing to be done. This week my committee and I sent out the schedule for all the Authors of the Kingdom with their panels and workshops we will be having and checking on the number of attendees who will be going to Hunk Mansion on Friday night, where they will experience VIP treatment. It will be a night for them to remember.
 We have so many wonderful things planned for our attendees it is going to be a thrill to see it all come together. We are still open for bloggers, readers and authors who wish to attend. If you with to be one of our Authors of the
Kingdom we have a list already filling up for 2014!
 Between all of this, I'm still working on both Dark Desire and my historical paranormal Soul Fire, both of which will be finished and ready for publication this fall. I also have a very special treat I've been working on which should release in September so stay tuned for the unveiling. I think you will really enjoy it.
 
Well, time to get back at it. Have a wonderful week and I'll touch base with you next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment