The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, September 23, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday - Bahama Memories and Christmas Anthology

I thought I would do something a bit different and share my vacation photos. So no hot guy this time...but one heck of a hot elephant huh?
 
Here is Miami as we were going to port. It's a colorful and crowded city with incredible architecture, a perfect blend of new and old. 
 
 

 
 
Here is our ship The Norwegian Sky which is one of their smallest (only 2,000 passenger occupancy.) It still took me a lot of time to figure out where the heck I was and often would get all mixed up.
Our first port of call was Grand Bahamas' Freeport
 
 
 
 
 
Our balcony cabin was very nice, even if a bit tight.
I didn't get a chance at Nassau to get a ride on the horse and buggy...maybe next time.
 
 
 



 Nassau is also where Atlantis resort is. It's an impressive resort with a water park, massive aquariums for all kinds of sea life and this is where I swam with the dolphins...Zeus to be accurate.

Norwegian Cruise lines has
their own island called
Stirrup Cay. As you can see
it was an absolutely beautiful island.




 Now that I'm through with my show and tell it's back full swing into writing and prepping for Hot Mojave Knights! It only four weeks away and the committee and I have a special surprise, We are releasing a Christmas Anthology slated for release October 1st. titled  Christmas at Crescent Moon Lodge. I will be sharing the blurb and a snippet with you later this week.
 
Well back work, I have books to finish, costumes to sew and a reader event to put on...sleep? What the heck is that?



No comments:

Post a Comment