The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, November 11, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday - Happy Veterans Day!


On behalf of all those who keep our country safe, you have my deepest respect and unfailing support. Thank you for your sacrifice, courage and honor. I am only one voice, small as it may be, it still rises in praise to all you have done. Past, present and future, you are the heros who inspire my work and the blueprint for the men I write.
 
Although we have a day in remembrance. It seems too little for all the men and women who put their lives on the line for us. All so we can live free without fear of our rights being taken away.
For me, you will be remembered all year for everything you do and the families you leave behind as you keep our country safe.
 
I would normally give you an update on my latest releases and WIPs on Mondays. Not this week. This week is dedicated to our service men and women fighting for us in hostile lands. I pray you all keep safe and come back to your loved ones soon. God bless each one of you.
 
 
 
 
Now you know I couldn't go without giving you something to get you through the week. I know I sure needed this. Have a great week and we will talk again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment