The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, November 18, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday - Upcoming Releases Whoot!

 
I love this guys smile and what a great way to start the week. I also love the tat he's sporting, yum!
Well, I'm hoping for a little more moving room this week. I've been taking multi-tasking to a whole new level this week. Open registration has started for Hot Mojave Knights and setting up the website has been time consuming. Then the last touches to my latest release is being done, and I'm happy to report Happy Holidays from Crescent Moon Lodge will be released this week!
I'm also nearing completion of the rough draft of Soul Fire and can't wait to get it out to the world before Christmas. That, my friends will be it for 2013.
 
For 2014? Wow, do I have my plate full. Zeke's book Dark Desire should be the first book released early in the year. There will be more books following Soul Fire and of course the Dark Breed Enforcers continue. There will be a few other anthologies thrown in there just for good measure so, all around I'm looking for a pretty good year to come.
 
Well, back to the present and the details screaming at me at the moment. Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment