The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, December 23, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday - Happy Holidays, Soul Fire Release Closing In!

 
Happy Holidays to all of you!
 
It's been an exciting year filled with times of compete terror and the heady emotions of success!
I still hear "you're a new to me author" but there have been times when a reader looks  at me, and a light will go on. It's those, "Oh. I've heard good things about you." That I live for. It's how I gauge if I'm making any impact at all!
No, I didn't become a bestseller this year, nor make tons of money...yet. What I did achieve this year was to finish my trilogy called The Knights of Excalibur, saw the entire series put into book form available through Amazon, put out another Dark Breed Enforcer book and a Christmas Anthology. In between all of this, I put on a wonderful author reader event called Hot Mojave Knights, which proved to be a great hit!
Not bad for a year's efforts. As this year ends, I've already plotted my course for 2014. Soul Fire will come out in January, (God willing and barring any unforeseen delays.) I'm working on the second book in this series plus Dark Desire, Zeke's book in the Dark Breed Enforcers series. I'll have more on my goals for next year in more detail with the books which I will be releasing.
Plus Hot Mojave Knights is set for 2014! So mark your calendars for September 25th - 28th in the party capitol of the world. I'm talking Vegas, Baby!
 
Well, it's back to edits, outlines and writing! Have an awesome Christmas, may you find all your heart's desires waiting for you under the tree, and we will talk again.

No comments:

Post a Comment