The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, December 2, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday -Holiday Anthology for 99 cents AND a More!

Wow, what a week! Hope your Turkey day was wonderful, I had a small get together with a few family and friends and had a blast!
I wish to thank everyone who voted for me. Though I didn't win my book Dark Passion Rising did make runner up. Along with my anthology 'Twas a Dark and Delicious Christmas.
 
 















So thanks for your support it is an amazing feeling to know there are readers out there who like my work.
 
And speaking about work. My latest release, Happy Holidays from the Crescent Moon Lodge is out and available through Amazon, All Romance eBooks and Smashwords for only .99 for a limited time so grab yours today. We have already received our first 5 star review
 
I'm also running a contest for you to win a copy of Happy Holidays from the Crescent Moon Lodge through the blog hop Thankfully Naughty Giveaway 
 
Leave me a comment. You have until Dec. 7th so you still have plenty of time to win.
 
Now back to finishing up Soul Fire and Dark Desire so I can tackle the rest of my books waiting in the wings.
 
Have a great week.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment