The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, December 16, 2013

Pick Me Up Monday- Making your list and checking it twice.

Happy Monday!
I wonder if I put this beautiful man on my list if Santa will put him under my tree?
As I've grown older, I notice I've become a list person. I have lists for everything and every time I try to do without one I end up forgetting something very important. I'm a true Pisces when it comes to a creative chaos and going with the flow. But after visiting the store six times in one day for the things I've forgotten, I finally learned that a bit of organization can be a very good thing and keep my temper in check.
 
With Christmas only a week away there are thousands of things needed done before being ready for the holiday.
 
Yay for me, I have just finished my gift list so in that area I'm ready. Not so much with the holiday goodies though. As time marches on and I juggle the day job, and my writing, there is precious little left for making my turtles, chocolate balls and homemade fudge. Hell, I still have a freaking tree to put up!
At least, the tree is going up tomorrow so all's good there, so I have something to put my presents under before Christmas.
 
This year has flown by, and I'm busy working on my list of goals for 2014 and will share that when it's done. For now, it's back to work, balancing my writing with the day job and keep my sanity intact. 
I hope your week goes well, and we will talk again next Monday. Right now, it's back to my ever-present  list to make sure I haven't forgotten anything or anyone else. Then finish edits on Soul Fire, which is coming out in January! Big Whoot there since it's my first solo venture out into the self-pub world. Then it's time to finish Dark Desire and the -for the moment- untitled fifth book in the Dark Breed Enforcer world. After that there are only two more in the series so it won't be long before I'll be putting this series to bed. And begin the journey again with more stories of hope and love with lots of kick ass action.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment