The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Enter their World -Passion's Flight #MFRWhooks

MFRW Authors Blog
Welcome to another installment of Passion's Flight, Book 2 in the Dark Breed Enforcer series.
Tegan and Kyra's first meeting is not all hearts and flowers, more insults and snarls as the two indomitable spirits clash.
 
Book Hook from Passion's Flight
 

 

She pulled back from him. Her voice brushed over him like velvet, yet her words rang with steel. “I am quite capable of taking care of myself. Just get out of here now”
 “I know how to handle myself, so don’t worry your pretty little head about it,” he purred, giving her his best seductive smile. He watched those gorgeous eyes narrow with irritation at him.
“My pretty little head? You just didn’t say that to me did you? Of course you didn’t. Because if you did that would mean I was dealing with a real imbecile. No, I take that back. I would be talking to a chauvinistic, egomaniacal jerk who had the IQ of a rock.”
“Wow, a rock huh?” He glared down at the woman, all thoughts sexual dissolving in an instant. “Who the hell are you, lady?” He felt his temper rise, never a good sign when his cat prowled just under his skin. “I’ve been called worse things in my life, and though I would love to stand here and argue with you, I just don’t have that kind of time, so if you don’t mind, move your ass.”
“I have never met a more disagreeable person in all of my life,” she huffed.
“That life will be very short and painful if we don’t get the hell out of her. Now!”
“I just so happen to know this area very well and I don’t need to be saved,” she snapped back at his abruptness.
Without comment Tegan headed away from the decimated settlement, turning his back from the sight of burning bodies and the stench of death. His long strides eating up the distance, with a frustrated growl she followed just a few paces behind a strained silence stretching between them.


 

Passion’s Flight is available through



Hope you enjoyed the small excerpt, be sure to hop to all the great reads. Just click here and have a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment