The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, February 3, 2014

Pick Me Up Monday - Soul Fire and Firestorm to Release in Summer.

Happy Monday all.
Unfortunately the release date for Soul Fire as been pushed back to early summer. The good news is you won't have to wait long for the second book. Firestorm will be released soon after. So while I'm working out publication dates for both of them and working out the third book, you will soon be seeing the next release in the Dark Breed Enforcer series Dark Desire.
So  for this week I'm still working edits on Dark Desire and writing the rough draft of Firestorm and working both the third book of The Guardians of Drakkan and fifth book in the Dark Breed Enforcer series. Along with two anthologies I'm in, this is going to be quite a busy year a head of me.
And speaking of busy, I better get to it. Have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment