The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, April 28, 2014

Pick Me Up Monday-Back Hard at Work!

Happy Monday Everyone!

It's hard to believe we are almost half way through the year already. The day's and weeks speed by so quickly it seems like no time at all before the holidays will be with us once again.

I've had quite a busy week, with writing hard on Firestorm, the second book in the Children of Drakkan. I was out at the Las Vegas Pirate Fare on Sunday giving a live reading of the first chapter of the first book, Soul Fire and got quite a bit of attention for the book. Something which tickled me no end.
Well, it's back to writing, since the deadline looms and I have so much left to do I'm going to be living in my cave for awhile. Have no fear though, I will still make time to touch base with you all and will have news on Dark Desire, book 4 in the Dark Breed Enforcers series which is set to release sometime in June. So excited!

Have a wonderful week all and we will chat again next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment