The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, December 8, 2014

Pick Me Up Monday- Firestorm has a new name...sort of

Happy Monday!

Well it's back to the grindstone. But this should make it much easier to get back into the swing of things. I so love long hair on me...and this man is positively scrumptious!

With Soul Fire now out I noticed quite a few books with the title Firestorm, which was troubling. So the title of Rogan's book has been changed to The Heart of a Firestorm. Which I feel suits it even better. 

So, as Rogan's book continues to unfold I am preparing the next several books in the series and enjoying every moment of it. Soul Fire has been doing very well, which pleases me no end. When you write you put down not only your idea on paper, but a part of your soul. As corny as that sounds it's true. Every story I have written has a piece of me in it. When it is accepted it's as if you accept me. 

And that, my friends is what makes all the hard work worth every moment. 

Now, I'm getting back to writing. Have a wonderful week all and reach for the dream you have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment