The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Monday, March 16, 2015

Pick Me Up Monday- Heart felt thank you for all your birthday wishes


What is better than one hot cowboy? Well four hot cowboys of course lol!

Every time I see cowboys there are two awesome authors that come to mind Jodi Olsen and Siobhan Muir. So this is for you two ladies.

Work on Firestorm is still progressing, though I did have a few squirrel moments. There is something about a massive cake with a dancing pole in the middle that can do that to a person. Only in Opensim-a virtual world in which I write - can such a thing be possible. Laughing as I remember so much fun having my avatar dancing on top of my cake.

To all the well wishers out there you humble me. So many of you remembered me, it amazed me. Thank you so very much for remembering me. I loved everyone of your notes and did my best to answer each and every one.

Well that's all I have, the brain is tired and I need some much needed rest. So with that, I wish all of you a very productive week, and reach for your dreams.

Love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment